Screw Down Profile
Screw-down metal roofing, also referred to as “exposed fastener” and “through-fastened” roofing, is essentially a corrugated metal roof held together with many exposed screws that hold the roof in place.
- Life Long Protection
- Light weight
- Roofing system
The feed material is manufactured out of nominal Base Metal Thickness (BMT), Hi-Tensile steel with min. 550 MPa yield strength, metallic hot dip coated with Aluminium-Zinc alloy (55% Aluminium, 45% Zinc) as per AS 1397 - Zincalume AZ150 (Min. 150 gms/sq.mt total on both sides) with Various Paint quality .
Various Zinc Coating and sheet thickness , with colour options.
polycarbonate Sky light Systems
- chemical & Fire Resitance
- 1.5 mm , 2 mm , and many more
- sky light roofing systems .
- With Tourbo vent's base plate .
- With warrenty .
PVC roofing Sheets
- excellent chemical resistance
- weather and UV resitance
- fire resistance
- impact resists
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Weather and UV resistant
- High fire resistance
- PALRUF HYG: Active hygiene
- Will not rust or corrode Ideal for arched roofs & curved walls
- High impact - Resists breakage
- Easily handled, quickly installed
- Requires minimum maintenance
Klip Lok Profile
Decking Sheets & Stud Wielding
commonly used as part of a composit floor slab , where the decking acts as both permanent formwork & tensile reinforcement (sagging) in the bottom of the slab.
Shear Studs are welded through the decking trough onto the beam flange.