“The objective of this HSE Manual” is to demonstrate our approach comply with our Health & Safety (OHS) and Environment Policy.
We the employees of Roofs & Ceilings (India) Pvt. Ltd. strive to:
- has a systematic approach to HSE management to ensure compliance with the law and improve performance.
- To meet the expectations of customers, and improve response time
Comply with all applicable Legal & Legislative Requirements.
- To provide good Quality service to customer.
- Train, educate, support and motivate all our employees to follow safe work practices.
- Conduct planned inspections and audits on a regular basis to identify and eliminate sub-standard working conditions and practices.
- Review and continually improve Health and Safety Performance / Occupational Health & Safety system periodically and urgently address any exceptions to this policy.
- Educate and motivate relevant suppliers, customers, on-site contractors and public to contribute to implementation of this Policy
- Pursues its activities so as to protect employees and others from associated health hazards
- Conducts thorough investigations into all HSE incidents and near misses with and reports accordingly
- Communicate this policy to all the relevant stakeholders.