Diploma holders in Civil/ Mechanical engineering with 5-8 years experience capable of handling site activities like quality check execution , ability to co-ordinate with contractors ,architects and clients .Must have thorough knowledge of drawing reading and a basic knowledge of safety practice . Should be prepared to be a located in any part of the country.
- Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives.
- Setting out, leveling and surveying the site.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant.
- Agreeing a price for materials, and making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client/architect.
- Liaising with any consultants, sub-contractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Liaising with the local authority to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws.
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Overseeing quality control, health and safety matters on site.
- Preparing reports as required.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org